Currently a brilliant permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Advisor (CFP qualified) to join the friendly and professional team on a permanent basis (full-time hours).
The role will involve providing sophisticated and highly ethical financial planning holistic advice to the firms clients and maintain long term relationships that will enable clients to achieve their financial goals. This role will have full back office support (dedicated Client Services team and Paraplanning team) so you can focus on the clients providing an A grade level of service. They have their own AFSL and are a fee for service model.
Key Duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients (mainly SME style clients) but not limited too.
- Manage client relationships and provide sophisticated tailored advice (very much holistic advice)
- Mentor and lead 2 support staff
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Support others servicing larger and more complex clients
- Lead meetings with medium clients with junior team members shadowing
- Ensure direct team provides outstanding service to clients
- Generate new client opportunities through business development activity
- Manage issues escalated by direct reports
- Highly ethical and experienced CFP qualified Senior Financial Adviser / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to HNW clients
- CFP qualified is preferred along with relevant degree and FASEA compliant
- Mentoring / Leadership experience of support staff preferred
- Solid technical advising knowledge
- Team Player and positive professional attitude and well presented
- Customer centric focussed
All applications will be treated in STRICTEST confidence.