Our client is currently seeking expressions of interest from seasoned paraplanners to work closely with their principal advisers in their close-knit firm, providing their high net worth clients with a premium service.
The role will generally involve a need to
- Undertake client financial health checks and fact finds
- Assist with on-boarding activities of new clients and provide support to Financial Advisors as required
- Liaise with product providers, accountants and solicitors
- Preparing insurance quotes, analysis and advice
- Assist with implementation of financial plans and statements of advice
- Coordinate ongoing activities relating to financial plans including reviews and renewals
You will ideally present the following attributes to step straight in to this role with ease;
- Being proactive to client enquiries, requests and needs
- Having good attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal comprehension
- Experience in working with a CRM Sales Force or similar
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amrish Jusrut in our Melbourne office on 03 8637 7332
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.