Private Wealth Client Services Officer
Supporting a small team of Financial Advisors, the Client Services Officer will play an important role in supporting the delivery of high quality advice to a private client base.
Respond to client calls and correspondences in a timely manner
- Assist clients with non advice enquiries
- Liaise with Financial Advisors and Paraplanners and prepare and process paperwork for existing and new clients
- Provide assistance in preparing Records of Advice and Statements of Advice
- Manage client data on programmes such as Praemium, Xplan, Class, Microsoft Outlook/Office etc.;
- Provide backup assistance to Reception in the management of telephones, mail, emails and general office duties as required
To be successful in this role, you would ideally have
Like to know more?
- Experience in Client Services in a Financial Planning/Finance environement
- Familiarity with Self Managed Superfund and Equities
- RG146 Compliant (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amrish Jusrut in our Melbourne office on 03 8637 7332.