- Salary of up to $180K + 25% bonuses + more
- Numerous financial and none financial benefits
- Permanent opportunity with a growing organisation
- Opportunity to work on industry leading product development
- Gain experience in people management
- Managing and implementing changes which have encompassed legislative/regulatory and new initiatives.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Overall responsibility of underwriting enhancements, PDS and Policy wording updates, formulating and delivering repricing changes, co-ordination of audits (both internal and external)
- Coach and mentor a ream of product specialists
- Extensive experience in product management/development roles ideally across group and retail life insurance
- Qualifications in actuarial studies with experience in life insurance pricing
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Up to date knowledge of the changes in life insurance market
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org