Program Manager x2 - Geelong
We are currently looking for 2x Program Managers for roles based in Geelong. Initial contract duration is 12 months. You will join a Data & Analytics Portfolio that is tasked with:
- Analysis of multiple data sources.
- Preparation of key dashboards and analytical content.
- Support of key initiatives, strategic priorities and imperatives including establishing and operating a number of KPI measurement frameworks.
- Supporting analytics for digital portals.
- Supporting insurance risk analytics measurement and control for the management of the actuarial risk.
- Identification of the triage criteria and predictive models.
- Establishing and operating a data governance and data stewardship capability.
- Providing guidance to Program data migration activities and operational data cleanse.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Develop Overall planning of a change portfolio including business led change, Programme support and technical deliveries.
- Outcome accountability for the delivery of the portfolio in accordance with agreed objectives, timescale and funding, including benefits realisation.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary Programme delivery team comprising of employees and delivery partners comprising of onshore and offshore personnel.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders across a range of levels from Executive level through to Programme team members.
- Development of overall plans, including costs, benefits alignment etc.
- Tailoring general ways of working, based on Agile, to the specific requirements of the Programme.
- Development of a resourcing plan, including key individuals, panel partners and vendors.
- Support the relevant Execs, the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and the Data & Analytics Programme Director in prioritisation and planning.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing complex Programmes of work.
- A successful track record leading significant business transformation Programmes and the successful delivery of large-scale Programmes and projects.
- High level of stakeholder and communication skills with strong stakeholder management.
- Vendor management at all stages of the lifecycle from selection through to delivery and commercial management, including management of vendors engaged in application development, operations and support.
- Deep commercial experience.
- Proven capability to lead major portfolios with significant technical deliveries