This iconic brand with a solid national presence in the Finance and Wealth industry prides themselves on best practice and having customers’ best interest at heart provides clear career pathways to its employees.
Assisting Australians at every stage of their financial journey has been at the core of this major player’s activities.
The Project Manager is an important player in the Corporate Superannuation department. The role mandate includes Business Delivery, focussing will play a critical role within the Corporate Superannuation and division. The role will include the delivery of a number of business projects focussed on the transition of new business and implementing client-initiated change.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the delivery of projects, provide overall direction and vision, consult with key project stakeholders, business engagement and management and provide day to day leadership and guidance and mentoring to guarantee project integration and delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in
The successful candidate will
- Be accountable for project integration and management
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders
- Have experience in all aspects of Project Lifecycle
- Have a deep understanding of project management methodologies
- Hold tertiary qualification and preferably a post-graduate qualification in addition to project management qualification.
You will need to have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
To submit your application, please click the “apply” button or contact Richard McGuinness in our Melbourne office on 03 8637 7314 for a confidential discussion.