Project Manager - Superannuation
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with strong superannuation experience for a permanent role in Melbourne CBD. You will join a delivery team focusing on meeting Superannuation customer needs with market leading solutions
The delivery team oversees all change impacting the Super product, and is accountable for prioritising, delivery and the safe landing of changes into the Super environment. The team focuses on transitioning new business and client-initiated change.
Key Functions of the role:
- You will be involved in various types of initiatives including client plans transitioning into, out of and between Super products, super plan changes, product changes, regulatory changes and risk initiatives.
- You will adhere to frameworks and standards to enable delivery of strong project outcomes within the appropriate risk management settings.
- Lead and coordinate a team of project resources to deliver small to medium size projects of medium to high complexity.
- Integrate project planning, execution and close out activities whilst monitoring scope, resources and schedule to deliver change within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Manage project-level risk and issues including escalation as required.
- Clearly communicate to stakeholders to ensure understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Focus the project on speed to value creating early realisation of benefits and facilitating delivery of business outcomes and realisation of project return on investment.
- Strive for continuous improvement during all project phases by recognising, communicating and acting on lessons learned.
- Evolve and improve the capabilities, standards and quality of project management practices to meet the business’s changing needs and adhere to enterprise-wide and industry leading processes, methodologies and best practice.
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager position within Superannuation
- Running projects on the business side, with lots of non-functional change
- Exposure to super plan design changes, product changes, customer comms, and remediation
- Good understanding of legal and disclosure requirements
- Aware of risk, governance and assurance