Property/Strata Claims Consultant - 6 Month+ Maternity Contract
Join a leading insurance agency and be part of a small, friendly and busy team. Our client employs over 180 professionals throughout Australia. A forward thinking employer who provide excellent career opportunities for all staff and a great working environment.
About Your Experience:
- Managing a busy property claims portfolio, from end to end
- Learn about strata legislation in all States
- Insuring all necessary information has been obtained and updated
- Identify any potential issues, gaps and follow up with appropriate party
- Liaising with property owners/landlords
- Working closely with brokers
- Experience in domestic, commercial property or strata Claims role, you will have a full understanding of the claims process
- Used to liaising with different stakeholders and maintaining strong relationships, in order to progress claims effeciently
- Experienced in working in a high volume environment
What's On Offer:
- You will have outstanding customer service skills, with excellent communication
- Driven by helping your clients and progressing claims efficiently
- Passionate about working in a highly collaborative team
- A strong team player
- Working for a highly regarded organisation, who offer a great team team environment
- Immediate 6 month+ maternity contract role
- Enjoy joining a close working group, take part in social events and enjoy being part of an easy going, friendly environment.
Please send your resume over now and your details will be reviewed within 24 business hours. If suitable, you will be contacted to arrange an interview. This is an immediate permanent position.