Join a leading, recognised insurance brand and manage an established portfolio. The role would suit an experienced SME Underwriter looking to gain exposure to varied risks and broaden their skill set.
You will be responsible for providing a high-level of service to an established panel of Brokers and Intermediaries.
Skills & experience:
- Underwriting new business and renewals within underwriting guidelines
- Developing excellent relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries
- Attending regular visits and industry events to maintain a market presence
- Ensuring retention and growth of the portfolio
- Maximising cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across the whole business
- 3+ years Property and/or Liability Underwriting experience
- Proven track record of growing profitable accounts
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Broaden your underwriting experience in the SME/Mid-Market space
- Work in a market facing role and develop your personal brand
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or give Becky Hyndman a call on 03 8637 7312.