Join a leading insurer, who are a household name. You will join an organisation with an. outstanding reputation. Their continued growth will offer you stability, their benefits and working culture will make you glad you joined them!
They are passionate about being an employer of choice and invest in the skills and capabilities of their people.
Your role will be vital in contributing to the team's success as you assist and educate stakeholders at all levels.
The role of Dispute Resolution Officer will see you responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise, reviewing and providing instructions on problematic cases
- Assisting Claims Teams and other stakeholders to manage complaints, Internal and External Dispute Resolution
- Working on Travel, Accident & Health, Personal Injury claims complaints predominantly
- Using QA information to share within the business to improve customer service and quality
- Undertaking Dispute Resolution reporting
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical knowledge
- A customer centric approach at all times
- The ability to provide feedback to senior level stakeholders
- Technical expertise in managing general insurance claims
- You could be working within a QA/ Internal/External Dispute Resolution within general insurance claims
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary
- Career advancement and progression
- Great team, Manager and supportive business culture
This is an immediate position, so if you are interested and meet the above criteria, please click 'Apply Now', or call Lorraine on: 02 9346 5287 for a confidential career conversation on this and other positions.