QA/ Coaching Consultant - Ideal for a Senior Assessor to step up
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Assessor to step up into a technical role which focuses on quality auditing, training, claims outcomes and adhoc projects. This role would suits a Senior who is technically strong in either Group or Retail claims and has the soft skills to be able to coach a team of Assessors.
A key player in Melbourne's Life Insurance industry are looking to recruit into their team. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package as well as other benefits and close knit supportive team environment, with opportunities to progress within the business in the future.
- Conducting formal quality audits/file reviews
- Coaching and mentoring and training a team of Claims Assessors and Senior Assessors
- Technical point of contact for advice on claims strategies in particular with regards to complex claims
- Providing on-going support to Claims Assessors and Senior Assessors
- Looking at technical claims strategies
- Making recommendations for areas of improvement
- Involvement in projects around claims to improve the process
- Experienced Senior Claims Assessor or Technical Claims Consultant
- Experienced in formal coaching and mentoring
- Experienced in formal quality audits or file reviews
- Experience in working across multiple policies in retail claims
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 86377313, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance and workers compensation.