Quality Assurance Consultant
One of our clients is seeking a highly experienced life insurance claims professional to support with the delivery of their business plan objectives and deliverables.
- Fantastic salary and an array of benefits
- Opportunity to move in to a highly technical focused role
- Be a part of a highly innovative company
You background will include;
- Quality and intervention reviews on claim files
- Developing and maintaining claims assessment guidelines and philosophy
- Approach and ongoing involvement in continuous improvement projects
- Provide technical support to claims functions
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
- Significant Life Claims experience assessing Retail or Group Claims
- Strong understanding of factors affecting life claims industry
- Claims review or file audits experience
- Exposure to litigation matters and mediation processes, including FOS and SCT
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.comNot what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!