Our client one of Australia's Leading Financial Institution is looking for an experienced Automation QA Lead to work across all disciplines to enable and transform quality practices and project scrum teams. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of Quality Engineering within this organisation.
What you'll be doing:
You will work with delivery teams across various initiatives which will enable you to bring sound technical development, testing and supporting skills established through your hands-on experience. Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices
- Drive and deliver Automation led approach for system, system integration testing across our clients platform
- Identify, develop and execute new Automation approaches to continually improve quality and efficiency
- Develop and implement Quality Engineering solutions, strategies and plans
- Influence and deliver the ongoing Quality Engineering solution process for delivery engagements
- Design and create Automation Frameworks on new and existing products
- Implement and monitor quality metrics including trend analysis
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
- Have opportunity to mentor and coach other Quality Engineers
- Have a proactive attitude and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and versatile; be self-managed, can work autonomously and in large teams
- Passionate about sustainable processes and reusable components
- Experience leading integrated teams
- 7+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering - Automation
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems e.g. e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert in Automation; using with CI/CD methodologies and DevOps would be preferable
- Strong Experience in: Lean FT, UFT, QTest, Jenkins, Git, Github, Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest services, Jenkins pipeline management
- Exposure to AWS and cloud-native architecture would also be beneficial
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7332 for more information