Our client one of Australia's Leading Financial Institution is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant with experience in Engineering to be part of their cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery whilst supporting their existing platform.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be working as part of the specialist Quality Engineering Team working across all disciplines to enable and transform quality practices within this company's platform teams.
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across NAB, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software. Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering. Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7332 for more information