Quality Engineer Manager
Who's it with:
Our client one of Australia's Leading Financial Institution is looking for a Quality Engineer Manager to be part of their cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery whilst supporting their existing platform.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be working as part of the specialist Quality Engineering Team working across all disciplines to enable and transform quality practices within this company's platform teams.
What you'll need:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across NAB, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software. Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering. Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7332 for more information