Recoveries Consultant - Motor
Due to ongoing growth this well-known brand in the Australian market is seeking an experienced Motor Claims Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the Recoveries and Settlements Manager, you will be responsible for negotiating with third party Insurers and uninsured drivers to manage the timely recovery of debt.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of claims to recover the costs of the claim in a timely manner
- Actively resolving liability disputes with uninsured third parties and third party insurers
- Maximising returns to the company
- Working with a team of claims and settlements consultants to reduce the number of outstanding recovery files
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Minimum 3 years’ claims recoveries experience
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of Australian Road Rules
- Good understanding of common and civil law
- Utilise your strong background in claims and move in to a specialist recoveries role
- Work for a growing organisation which presents long-term career advancement
- Strong team culture and excellent working environment
- Competitive salary package
If this sounds like you then hit apply now or call Dan on 0386377330 for a confidential discussion.