You will specifically be responsible for:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims professionals
- Ongoing development of case managers regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims for achievement of successful outcomes
- Development on ongoing training for claims teams on rehabilitation
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, Occupational Rehab Providers etc....
What's in it for you?
- An exceptional salary - market leading salary package + bonus
- Flexible working arrangements; full-time , part-time and work from home
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- Ongoing Professional development.
- Discounted insurance
- health and wellness programme and much much more...
- A minimum of 3 years in an in-house rehab consultant role with a life insurer
- Allied Health Qualification ideally in Psychology
- A sound and broad range of Rehabilitation and injury management
- Sound commercial acumen in terms of Rehabilitation decisions
- Demonstrated Experience in Occupation Rehab gained within a Rehab Provider
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.