- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Exceptional flexibility - over 75% of our people work in a flexible way which includes working from home, part-time, flexible hours etc...
- Additional annual leave that grows with tenure to 31 days per year including your birthday off each year
- Annual performance-based international trip, Hawaii, Bali and Fiji in previous years
- A free onsite gym in our Melbourne office
- Great technology including, CRM with a mobile app, Linkedin Recruiter License provided, mobile phone, laptop etc....
- Career Development framework that encourages internal promotions
- Established client and candidate database.
- Quarterly lunches based on high performance
You will be responsible for running a highly successful insurance desk of established and long term clients as well as developing a long term candidate attraction and management strategy.
A broad role that will see you recruiting multiple vacancies within the insurance arena at any one time.
You will be able to demonstrate
- Significant recruitment experience gained in a full 360 recruitment role in the agency arena (ideally financial services but all disciplines considered)
- Excellent recruitment skills across all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Stability in your prior career history
- Evidence of developing long term client and candidate relationships
- Excellent ethics, values and a passion for the recruitment industry
- High energy, activity levels and success in a 360 recruitment agency role
For more information or a confidential career conversation please call Paul Murphy (MD) on 03 8637 7319