With a highly established client list of financial services companies including planning practices and banks, we are experiencing significant growth and are now growing the Sydney team to ensure we manage the increase in demand from our clients.
So why work for Ensure?
- Fantastic client list with numerous high profile PSA's across Insurance & Wealth Management.
- Work for the Business Leader of the year (2017) at the RI Awards
- Adult environment with no KPI's
- Flexible working conditions including ability to work from home/reduced hours/flexible hours for the right person after probation
- Award winning agency - Winner Best Specialist Agency - RI Awards
- Constant investment back into business each year, new website, candidate attraction, sponsorship, CRM and training last year alone!!
- Annual trips - last four years Hawaii, Fiji and Bali
- Annual leave up to 30 days (after qualifying period)
- Market rate salary with leading incentive structure
- Great culture and team environment
- High performance culture
The desk will be based around working with existing clients and new clients in wealth management. The clients include banks, financial institutions and planning practices.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong and stable recruitment agency background in a full 360 recruitment position recruiting for roles ideally in wealth management or banking.
- High Ethics and strong values
- A passion for developing long term client relationships
- A successful career history in your field and longevity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and pro active attitude
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell...
For more information please call Oshan de Silva (Director) for a confidential conversation on 02 9346 5288 or at email@example.com.