Recruitment Consultant/Senior - Wealth Management
Ensure Recruitment is a multi-award winning specialist recruitment agency leading the market in the recruitment of insurance professionals across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
With a highly established client list of financial services companies including planning practices and banks, we are experiencing significant growth and are now growing the Sydney team to ensure we manage the increase in demand from our clients.
So why work for Ensure?
- Fantastic client list with numerous high profile PSA's across Insurance & Wealth Management.
- Work for the Business Leader of the year (2017) at the RI Awards
- Adult environment with no KPI's
- Flexible working conditions including ability to work from home/reduced hours/flexible hours for the right person after probation
- Award winning agency - Winner Best Specialist Agency - RI Awards
- Constant investment back into business each year, new website, candidate attraction, sponsorship, CRM and training last year alone!!
- Annual trips - last four years Hawaii, Fiji and Bali
- Annual leave up to 30 days (after qualifying period)
- Market rate salary with leading incentive structure
- Great culture and team environment
- High performance culture
As you can see we offer a fantastic employment proposition and so we are looking for the very best to join our team in Sydney.
The desk will be based around working with existing clients and new clients in wealth management. The clients include banks, financial institutions and planning practices.
You will be able to demonstrate:
Currently we are also looking for experienced candidates across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to work across other product verticals.
- A strong and stable recruitment agency background in a full 360 recruitment position recruiting for roles ideally in wealth management or banking.
- High Ethics and strong values
- A passion for developing long term client relationships
- A successful career history in your field and longevity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and pro active attitude
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell...
For more information please call Oshan de Silva (Director) for a confidential conversation on 02 9346 5288 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.