Rehabilitation & Health Services Manager - Life Insurance
My client is a well known and respected organisation with an unique opportunity for an experienced occupational rehabilitation professional to join their team. With a market leading position, a commitment to excellence and a great culture there is now a great opportunity to join their business in a highly specialized team.
- Fantastic salary
- CBD location
- Opportunity to work across claims and underwriting
- Highly innovative and experienced team
- A well known and respected name to put on your resume
- Review of claims rehabilitation data in order to provide key insights into claims, underwriting and product initiatives pertaining to optimised health recovery
- Develop and support implementation of specific health recovery risk factor guidelines for underwriting
- Provide educational material that documents optimised rehabilitation tools mapped against specific groups for internal reference and training
- Partner with external organisations to keep the overall health recovery initiatives up to date
Your background will include;
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
- Allied health qualifications ideally in occupational therapy
- Extensive experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Overall conceptual understanding of Life Insurance and/or Health Insurance.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com