Employing over 10, 000 people across Australian and NZ, our client provides a highly sought after work environment.
Due to growth, we have new positions being created within the personal injury team, and we are now seeking to speak to the best Rehab Consultants Brisbane has to offer!
This is a great opportunity for a rehab / allied health professional to step into 'the corporate world'.
This is a critical role for our client, as the role of Injury Management Advisor is essential to making quality decisions within claims management, and promoting consistency in approach and compliance to legislation.
If you’ve ever considered yourself to be a leader in this area, this is a great opportunity for you as this role is also accountable for the coaching and mentoring of claims advisors, to ensure a sound understanding of Injury management is applied when making decisions and to assist the development of legislative and regulatory knowledge and skills.
- Reviewing claims files, providing expert subject matter to the claims team
- Preparing professional advice (both verbal and written) to the claims team on appropriate and necessary treatment and rehabilitation services and recommendations for future rehabilitation management.
- Monitor treatment and rehabilitation services provided to ensure outcomes are achieved
To be in with the best chance, ideally we are looking for candidates with:
- Degree in an Allied Health related discipline – Mandatory
- Diploma or equivalent Qualification in Personal Injury Management - Desired
- 2+ years Workers Compensation/ CTP Experience - Desired
- 2-3 years Occupational Rehabilitation experience (Desired for Workers Compensation)
To apply, hit apply now.