Recoveries Specialist - Life Insurance
As part of their ongoing growth and innovation my client is expanding their internal capability and are seeking a dedicated Rehabilitation Consultant or Recoveries Specialist ideally with a psychology background, due to the nature of their claims to join their existing team.
You will specifically be responsible for:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims professionals
- Ongoing development of case managers regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims for achievement of successful outcomes
- Development on ongoing training for claims teams on rehabilitation
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, Occupational Rehab Providers etc....
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Life Insurance Rehabilitation Consultant looking to work for an employer that allows flexibility in the workplace, including; full-time or part-time hours, flexible start and finish times and work from home options. What's in it for you?
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following to be considered:
- An exceptional salary - market leading salary package + bonus
- Flexible working arrangements; full-time , part-time and work from home
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- Ongoing Professional development.
- Discounted insurance
- health and wellness programme and much much more...
- A minimum of 3 years in an in-house rehab consultant role with a life insurer
- Allied Health Qualification ideally in Psychology
- A sound and broad range of Rehabilitation and injury management
- Sound commercial acumen in terms of Rehabilitation decisions
- Demonstrated Experience in Occupation Rehab gained within a Rehab Provider
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
Sounds like what you have been looking for? For a confidential discussion please call Keeley on (03) 8637 7313 or email email@example.com