You will specifically be responsible for:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims professionals
- Ongoing development of Claims Assessors regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims for achievement of successful outcomes
- Development on ongoing training for claims teams on rehabilitation
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, Occupational Rehab Providers etc....
- An exceptional salary
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- Ongoing Professional development.
- Allied health qualifications ideally with post graduate degree
- A sound and broad range of Rehabilitation and injury management
- Sound commercial acumen in terms of Rehabilitation decisions
- Demonstrated Experience in Occupation Rehab gained within a Rehab Provider and/or clinical setting
- Experience in life insurance cases ideally Income Protection and TPD (desirable)
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell!
For more information please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com