Rehabilitation Consultant (In-House) - Life Insurance
Our client is a leading Life Insurer looking for an experienced rehabilitation consultant who is seeking to grow their skills, knowledge and career and utilise their allied health degree in a new way.
You will specifically be responsible for:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims assessors
- On-going development of claims assessors regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims to achievement of successful outcomes
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, rehab providers, medical specialists, and other relevant stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified allied health professional looking to move into a corporate client or an experienced rehab consultant looking for greener grass.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following to be considered:
- An exceptional salary (starting from $100K base)
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- On-going professional development.
- Allied health qualifications ideally with post graduate degree
- A sound and broad range of rehabilitation and injury management
- Demonstrated experience gained within a rehab provider and/or clinical setting
- Experience in life insurance cases ideally Income Protection and TPD.
Interviews are taking place immediately so APPLY NOW.
For more information please call Bhavika on (02) 9346 5297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org