Rehabilitation Consultant - In House (Life Insurance)
As part of their ongoing growth and innovation they are now expanding their internal capability and are seeking a dedicated Rehabilitation Adviser to join their life insurance claims team.
You will specifically be responsible for:
- Providing specialist medical advice to a team of claims professionals
- Ongoing development of Claims Assessors regarding rehabilitation
- Providing claims strategy on claims for achievement of successful outcomes
- Development on ongoing training for claims teams on rehabilitation
- Liaison with other medical professionals including doctors, Occupational Rehab Providers etc....
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified allied health professional looking to move into a corporate client or an experienced rehab consultant looking for greener grass.
- An exceptional salary
- A great company culture with a commitment to Rehab
- Ongoing Professional development.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following to be considered:
- Allied health qualifications ideally in psychology/rehab counselling with post graduate degree
- A sound and broad range of Rehabilitation and injury management
- Demonstrated Experience in Occupation Rehab gained within a Rehab Provider and/or clinical setting
- Experience in life insurance cases ideally Income Protection and TPD (desirable)
Sounds like what you have been looking for?
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell!
For more information please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com