A rare opportunity has become available for a Rehabilitation Specialist to join a well-known self-insurer in their return to work team. The purpose of the role is to implement appropriate injury management strategies on claims with a focus on achieving sustainable Return to Work (RTW) outcomes.
- Provide strategic advice with regards to injury management strategies on claims
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders in order to collaborate to aid RTW
- Work within the Victorian state based Workers Compensation legislation
- Coach and mentor Case Manager to maximise RTW strategies and outcomes.
- Build capability within the team with regards to RTW
- Manage a small portfolio of particularly complex claims
Required Skills and Experience:
- Generous salary package + profit shares
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work within a holistic claims model
- Supportive management
- Join an employer who is big on professional development
- Opportunities for secondments down the track
To be considered for this role please apply with your up to date resume. To discuss your suitability for this role or other opportunities in Workers Compensation or Life Insurance contact Keeley Hanlon on 0386377313 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or certificate in allied health or a rehabilitation related discipline is essential
- Extensive experience working in a Rehabilitation Specialist or Injury Management position within a workers compensation/insurance environment
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines.