Rehabilitation Specialist | 6 month Contract | Self-insurance
A leading Workers Compensation agent based in Melbourne are looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant, with sound working knowledge Workers Compensation scheme, to join their high performing team for 6 months to cover a maternity leave contract. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, supportive team environment and the ability to make a significant impact on the success of the team, and ultimately sustainable return to work outcomes for their injured workers.
- Providing strategic advice to a team of Case Managers with regards to injury management
- Coaching and mentoring the team with regards to facilitating sustainable return to work
- Identifying skills gaps within the team and building capability with regards to rehabilitation
- Adhering to the VIC workers compensation legislation
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Educating external stakeholders in order to facilitate RTW
- 3 years + experience as a Rehab Consultant (essential)
- Sound working knowledge of the VIC Workers Compensation legislation (essential)
- Bachelor degree in and allied health or rehab related discipline (essential)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to a team of Case Managers
This is a full-time, fixed term 6 month contract. To be considered for the role, APPLY now!
To discuss this opportunity or other opportunities in Workers Compensation or Life Insurance contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 8637 7313 or email@example.com