Relationship Manager - Superannuation $120K - $140K
My client is a forward thinking and innovative organisation that has developed a market leading presence within the Superannuation industry in Australia.
Having a national footprint and a product set that is continually at the forefront of their sector, you have the opportunity to join a fantastic organisation.
The role of Relationship Manager will see you taking responsibility for:
- The management of a significant client within my clients portfolio
- Working at the Executive Leadership level within your client
- Assisting your client develop strategies that will lead to their future success
- Partnering at C Suit level within your client to understand their goals, challenges and aspirations and developing solutions to assist them achieving these
- Driving relationships at multiple levels within your client
- Working internally to ensure your clients needs and requirements are communicated internally and project managing any key deliverables
You will be able to demonstrate
- An exceptional knowledge of the superannuation industry including industry challenges, regulation and legislative environment
- An excellent understanding of both Retail and Industry funds and their business drivers
- A proven history in effective relationship management at multiple levels within an organisation
- A pro active account management style that delights customers
- The ability to project manage internal stakeholders to ensure your clients needs are met and projects are delivered on time
- The ability to identify new solutions based on your clients needs and effectively market those solutions to your client including negotiation of new contracts.
In return for your experience and hard work you will be rewarded with:
- A market leading salary, super and bonus options based on performance
- A market leading brand to work for
- An employer that is continually investing in new products and services that lead the industry and give you a competitive advantage with your client
- A national team to work with to share ideas, challenges and learn from
- A local Brisbane team that is driven and successful
- Career development opportunities both locally and nationally for the future.
For more information please contact Paul on 03 8637 7319 or apply online now, immediate interview happening for this role.