We are now looking to assist our client with recruiting Claims Resolution Specialists into a new area within the business. The purpose of this role is to actively identify resolution opportunities, develop and deploy effective resolution strategies for CTP Claims in line with customer vision, business outcomes and legislative requirements.
The role will work in partnership with the Claims Team to develop, co-ordinate and deliver performance coaching driving continuous improvement in timing and outcomes.
The position will also require our successful candidate to:
- Actively identify resolution opportunities in partnership with the Claims Advisors, Technical Advisors and Team Leaders
- Drive resolution of claims to a timely and cost effective outcome
- Develop and deploy effective claims resolution strategies
- Drive consistent application of processes & procedures in line with customer vision and legislation
- Ongoing coaching to upskill Claims Handlers in negotiation and resolution techniques to lift expertise and claims management excellence.
- Challenge and develop business processes to drive an improved customer experience, cost efficiency and financial performance
There are 4 main areas to be 100% competent, negotiaion skills, decision making, analytical skills and communication ability.
Our client is ideally seeking somebody Bachelors degree or higher in Law. Experience with claims either with an insurer or a legal firm is also highly desirable.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer as well as on-going professional development and training.