Retail Claims Assessor
The life insurance market is thriving following recent mergers, acquisitions and promotions which has created multiple opportunities. One life insurer in particular is looking for a Retail Claims Assessor to join their team.
What's in it for you?
As a Claims Assessor you will:
- Work for a market leader
- Great working culture
- Demonstrated career progression
- Holistic claims model and manageable portfolio size
- Excellent benefits and salary – up to $90K
Your background will include:
- Manage an end to end portfolio of claims (IP and or TPD)
- Build relationships with claimants
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information and reports from treating practitioners
- Develop claims strategies including injury management and treatment plans
- Assisting with denied reviews and recommendations
- At least 12 months experience in either Group or Retail
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatment
- Allied health or legal backgrounds are highly regarded
Sound like the job for you? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 8637 7313, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and are able to offer you guidance to secure your future.