Return to Work Case Manager - Employer Based
My client a global organisation who have experienced significant growth over the past few years are looking for an experienced Front-end Case Manager, with sound working knowledge of the NSW & ACT legislation to manage a portfolio of a Workers Compensation claims from end - end.
You will be rewarded with...
- A company that encourages professional development / training
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- A competitive salary package $$
- Offices close to local amenities including a gym and much more...
- Holistically managing a portfolio of Workers Compensation claims from end to end
- Managing and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Driving sustainable return to work outcomes through early intervention and motivational interviewing
- Identifying suitable duties
- Calculating entitlements
- Liaising with the claimant
- Sound working knowledge of the NSW & ACT workers compensation acts
- minimum of 3 years experience managing return to work claims
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Sound understanding medical terminology and ability to interpret medical reports
- High attention to detail
- Current Return to Work Coordinator Certificate (essential)
Does this sound like your next role? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities in the Workers Compensation industry contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 8637 7313 / email@example.com