You will be joining one of Australia's largest insurers, an organisation with an enviable reputation, one that delivers excellent feedback and genuinely gives back to the community.
Your new role
You will play a crucial part in the organisation, and will be responsible for:
- Developing & implementing risk & compliance across the business
- Promote strong & collaborative business with various stakeholders across the business
- Ensure compliance training & continuing professional development activities are completed as required
- Identify training needs and work with the Organisational Development Business Partner to deliver training programs to develop employees’ competence to meet quality standards and all operational, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field or extensive experience in the Financial Service industry
- At least 5 years of experience in risk management or related areas
- Strong understanding and experience of the regulatory environment, particularly in regard to APRA and ASIC
You will be joining a fantastic organisation, one that will provide you with the opportunity to develop, work autonomously and provide a collaborative, friendly & supportive environment. On top of this, you will have the opportunity to work part-time over three days and will be compensated with an attractive salary package.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.