- Fantastic salary package
- Flexible working conditions with a work life balance
- Supportive and highly experienced management team
- Stable and growing super fund
- Sydney CBD location
- Be responsible for transitioning to the new systems for identifying, assessing, managing, mitigating and monitoring risks.
- Review audit reports and implement relevant changes
- Arrange workshops with the material risk owners in order to review and update the risks.
- Provide guidance and support to risk owners to develop the risk culture.
- Provide reporting to confirm the management of risks in line with the strategic plan
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Actuarial, Commerce, Banking, Economics, Finance or Law.
- 3-5 years + risk & control experience gained within the financial services industry Preferably with Superannuation experience.
- Demonstrated understanding from an operational risk control perspective, of the process flow within the investment front, middle and back offices.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org