You'll need to have a background in software development/technical experience within UiPath / Blue Prism, be passionate about developing RPA software solutions that solve real-world challenges, have strong development/process mapping/design skills. For the Support Analyst role at least 6+ months experience will be sufficient.
Depending on the role, some of the key functions will include:
- Deliver Blue Prism/UI Path technology components and create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes in detail where required and communicate effectively with business counterparts and stakeholders
- Identify and communicate the RPA technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Blue Prism / UI Path developer accreditation preferred
- Experience in agile delivery methodology, preferably as part of a scrum team
- Strong problem-solving skills - understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Understanding of BPM
- Excellent communication skills