RPA Process Solution Designer - Blue Prism / Pega Robotics
We are looking for an experienced RPA Solution Designer to join a market leading organisation in Melbourne CBD. This is a growing team, and an opportunity work with some of the best Blue Prism and Pega Robotics talent in the market.
Key Requirements of the Role
What do I need?
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge to support colleagues through all phases of the automation delivery lifecycle.
- Supporting the Manager in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Assist the Process Analysts assess, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Robotics process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- A minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism and / or Pega Robotics processes as an accredited developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Robotics product
- Excellent communication skills