Senior Account Manager / Relationship Manager
My client is a highly successful and leading Superannuation provider and currently a fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Relationship / Account Manager to join the Brisbane team. The main purpose of the role is to manage and drive the relationship between the client and the business for a portfolio of funds.
Key Responsibilities include:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Maintain and develop fund profitability
- Coach team members and other administration staff on client related issues, ensuring that members, funds and employers receive high quality, end to end service
- Manage and drive client relationships with a view to achieving client satisfaction, revenue and profitability targets
- Manage key relationships with critical partners to ensure the team interacts seamlessly and effectively with other teams across the business, to deliver high quality service to clients.
- Attend and facilitate relevant internal and external Boards, Forums and Events on both strategic and operational matters.
- Identify opportunities to further strengthen the relationship between the client and the business, and facilitate the provision of additional services and products
- Act as the point of escalation for the resolution of operational issues and complaints
- Lead the communication and management process relating to internal service delivery events including issue identification and management, engaging internal departments, plus owning, achieving and communicating resolution
- Market and promote new and existing products and services
- Negotiate with service providers including custodians, communication consultants, and insurers to ensure delivery of high quality services
- Assist managers and team leaders develop skills and knowledge of your client groups to support professional service delivery
- Proven experience in a senior level / leadership role within Superannuation
- ASFA 100 qualification or higher, and or other relevant tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Experience of working with Trustees and Fund Secretariats
- Solid relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
This exciting and rewarding permanent opportunity will not last long so if you are interested I would highly recommend applying for this position asap. Please click the Apply button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 971 247 or email@example.com