We are currently recruiting for a Senior Actuarial Analyst on a permanent basis for our clients actuarial team.
• The valuation function is responsible for calculating actuarial reserves, analysis of profit, regulatory capital and target surplus, ICAAP requirements, economic capital and embedded value, and more.
• The team has a number of projects underway, including improvement of systems and models.
• Supporting the Appointed Actuary in the preparation of the FCR and actuarial advice (LPS 320 reports).
• The team contributes to business planning and other group-wide deliverables.
• Experience as an actuarial analyst or senior analyst
• A bachelor's degree in maths, finance, statistics, actuarial science or related field essential. Progress on your actuarial exams will be closely looked at.
• We’re looking for someone who share’s our passion for process improvement.
• Strong technical and communication skills are highly desired.
If the above potentially looks of interest please make an application and Ensure's actuarial team will be in contact. Alternatively call Rowan Mollison on 0490788613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org