Senior Actuarial Analyst/2IC - Valuations & Reporting
My client is a well known and respected insurer with an unique opportunity for an experienced actuarial analyst to take on a 2IC role to the valuations manager.
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Opportunity to enhance your management experience.
- Work for an industry leader in life insurance
- CBD location
- Highly respected manager and highly experienced team
- Assist in the production and communication of quality and timely reporting
- Maintenance and development of financial projection models.
- Support the implementation of process improvements and legislation and methodology changes for the financial reporting functions.
- Work in collaboration with other actuarial teams and stand in for the manager when required
Your background will include;
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline
- Actuarial student making good progress through actuarial exams (IAAust or equivalent)
- Financial reporting and/or modelling experience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and proficient in prophet modelling
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org