Joining one of the leading Actuarial Consulting firms, you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of projects, including business strategy and transformation, capital modelling, and risk management. We are looking for a qualified Life Insurance Actuary who has experience with Valuations.
You'll be responsible for:
- End to end delivery and communication of monthly reporting; profits, embedded values, value of new business
- Developing strong relationships with clients and provide a high level of client service.
- Maintaining and enhancing current actuarial valuation processes considering speed, quality and simplicity
- Actively contributing to a range of projects, manage deliverables and key stakeholders.
- Leveraging your business experience and project management skills to frame advice in a way that drives outcomes for clients.
Your background will include:
- Significant experience in life insurance ideally across valuations
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Completed actuarial qualification
If you are interested in the above, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com, or call 021 414 057 for a confidential conversation.