You will love this role because;
- Give you the opportunity to focus on process improvement
- Work across multiple teams including valuations and capital management
- Drive operational efficiency
- Be a part of an innovative insurer
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- The supportive and talented management team
- Opportunity to be heard and work autonomously
- Modern CBD office close to public transport
- Rebuilding and redesigning actuarial spreadsheets used within the actuarial team to reduce operational risk and uplift productivity
- Perform testing, validation and UAT activities for process improvement initiatives.
- Improve the efficiency of identified critical actuarial processes
- Review results and produce model risk management analysis
- Significant experience in life insurance
- Completed actuarial qualification (FIAA or equivalent)
- Experience across valuations, capital management and/or reporting
- Experience in process improvement and/or projects will be highly regarded.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com