Key responsibilities include:
o Ordering and assessing Valuations.
o Formal Offer Preparation.
o Process Legal requests to Solicitors.
o Update and administer the Exchange and Completions database.
o Liaise with internal stakeholders to maximise exchange result and assist in responding to Vendor requests where applicable.
o Completion estimate preparation.
o Final Calculation preparation.
o High level monitoring, responding and/or escalating exchange and completion enquiries.
o Responding to complex escalations including completing detailed supporting calculations and illustrations.
o First escalation point for Contact Centre enquiries.
o Quality Assurance for Exchange and Completion work completed by other administrators.
o Manage Solicitor and Panel Valuer relationships.
o Reporting and Analysis of Exchange and Completion data.
o High level involvement in key functional and business process change projects and initiatives.
o Other administration functions including file preparation for audit requests, general reporting, data entry for exchange files, data quality assurance and other general duties when required.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proficient levels of computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable.
- Professional written communication skills – a large component of this role consists of written communication with Legal firms and customers.
- Self-management and prioritising of work tasks according to schedule.
- Strive for continuous improvement and acceptance of positive change.
- Develop organisational knowledge.
- General Office administration duties.
This is a rewarding role and an opportunity to work in a team of passionate people who value ethics and collaboration to make a positive impact to the community.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amrish Jusrut in our Melbourne office on 03 8637 7332
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.