- Perform actuarial investigations, analysis and costings
- Data analysis, reporting and insights work
- Working with capital and EV Actuary providing input and advice for calculations, analysis and business advice
- Manage other actuarial analysts ensuring provision, quality valuations,
- Collecting and analysis of data for product profitability analysis and determination of valuation assumptions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Part II, Part III or Newly Qualified
Please email Rowan Mollison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Actuarial Team at Ensure covers all Life, GI and non-traditional Actuarial roles. Please feel free to get in touch to understand what jobs you are potentially suitable for.