Senior BI Developer
Our client is looking for someone who has built, developed, managed and supported a BI solution within a MS SQL Server 2017 BI Stack environment. You will be working in a collaborative environment with a diverse range of stakeholders. This is an exciting role supporting an analytics platform.
What you will need:
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Built, developed, managed and supported a BI solution using best practices within a Microsoft SQL Server 2017 BI Stack
- Experience in developing within various data modelling techniques, i.e. Kimball, Inmon, Datavault
- Experience in developing a BI solution end to end, i.e. data ingestion from multiple source systems, data transformation, to report design and delivery
- Experience in implementing data security at all level, i.e. inflight and at rest data encryption, access control (data and reports)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2017 database architecture, performance tuning and various features
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as
- Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and modern source code management systems.
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is constantly growing and further develop, then this is the position for you. This is a unique opportunity where you will thrive working in this agile environment. If the above sounds like you please click APPLY NOW as this role won't be around for long!