If you’re looking a role where you can uterlise your technical skills within more of a ‘hands on’ position, this is an excellent opportunity to combine the two together.
Our client is proudly Australian owned and operated, with some international presence. As this is a senior position within the business, you will be tasked to work with the Leader of Business Delivery to oversee the work of the BA’s and to promote a culture of learning and continuous improvement around delivery.
The role of a Senior Business Analyst is to work as part of the Delivery team to support the review of Insurance processes and how they interact with in-house technical systems, business technology, data and labs personnel to develop specific requirements for best practice outcomes.
As Senior Business Analyst, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Interpreting the business needs, gaining a good understanding of operational requirements
- Developing relationships and building confidence to become a trusted advisor within the business.
- Providing input and feedback to BA’s and to other stakeholders within the business.
- Successfully engage with multiple different streams within the project.
The successful applicant will have:
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst – within a corporate insurance environment would be highly desirable however not essential.
- A tertiary qualification in Tech, Bus Management desired
- Previous experience working on system implementation projects is desirable.
- Assisting the delivery leads in driving and improving upon a high performing culture
- Experience with breaking down complex business problems by developing in-depth knowledge of current business processes.
- Complex project experience - technically savvy however with more of a hands on approach.
A permanent position with the opportunity to work collaboratively with senior business stakeholders and technical teams in a leadership position.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please