An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated and outcome focused Senior Case Officer, reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for delivering strategic and commercially focused claim outcomes through the timely and appropriate management of claims.
This is a full time permanent position based on Brisbane’s South Side.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all businesses within the business
- Establish strong and effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Manage a claims portfolio within legislative, self-insurance and business requirements to deliver optimal claims outcomes.
- Conduct case reviews with key stakeholders to ensure case strategies are achieved.
- Provide injured team members with a high level of customer service and trusted advice regarding their claims, rights and responsibilities.
- Develop, coach and mentor team members on strategic claims management.
Skills and experience:
- Business, health or claims related qualification or training is highly desirable.
- Significant experience working as a Senior Case Officer within a workers compensation/insurance environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the current QLD Workers Compensation Legislation.
- Strong knowledge of Return to Work requirements and obligations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse claims performance and trends.
- Effective interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines.