- Providing outstanding customer service to all stakeholders
- Displaying your technical expertise within NSW Workers Compensation legislation
- Managing injured workers' return to work strategy and meeting time periods
- Ensuring financial cost is minimised, whilst maximising each client's experience
- Liaising with a variety of medical and employer stakeholders, being the subject matter expert.
- Minimising claims leakage
- Passionate about your role in Workers Compensation
- Highly experienced, with indepth knowledge of NSW legislation and guidelines
- With strong communication and negotiation skills, having the ability to reach positive outcomes
- Ability to identify potential blocks in the claims process and immediately taking steps in place to manage any out of line situations
Measured by quality of work, rather than KPI's
Established team with low turnover, allowing you to continue to grow your knowledge and career in a stable and high performing environment
Manage low case loads and be supported by Administration team
Please click 'Apply Now', all applications matching the above criteria will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further.