Senior Case Manager 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Self-insurance
An exciting opportunity has become available with a large self-insurer who are prominent in the market. Due to expansion they are looking for a experienced Senior Workers Compensation Case Manager to join their high performing Return to Work team. The team consists of 7 and reports in to the Return to Work Team Manager. You will be working closely with the Manager as well as supporting junior members of the team and managing a portfolio of claims from end - end.
You will be joining a passionate team who are focused on helping injured workers get their lives back on track after a workplace injury. Which will require a high level of strategic thinking and decision making.
Benefits for you:
You will be responsible for:
- Supportive team environment
- Manageable portfolio size
- Holistic claims management model
- Positive and passionate team culture
- Market leading salary
You will need to demonstrate:
- Managing an end-end portfolio of VIC workers compensation claims
- Applying legislation and making sound decisions on liability
- Developing appropriate return to work strategies
- Liaising with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable return to work
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Collaborating with internal and external parties and educating them on the importance of sustainable return to work
- A sound understanding of the VIC workers compensation legislation
- Substantial experience of managing a portfolio of front -end claims
- Demonstrated ability to drive return to work outcomes
- Sound understanding of medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role.
To be considered for the role apply now! for a confidential discussion on opportunities in the Workers Compensation / Life Insurance industry please contact Keeley Hanlon at Ensure Recruitment on (03) 8637 7313 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org