The roles are;
- Senior Group Assessor (IP & Lump Sum mix) – Newly created role. Reduced portfolio, focused on file reviews and coaching of junior assessors. Paying up to $115k package.
- Senior Retail Assessor (IP focused) - Reduced portfolio focused on file reviews with a view to make the role the 2IC within the team. Paying up to $130k package.
- Excellent salary + benefits
- Technically advanced insurers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience in a true 2IC role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Employee incentive plan and discounted insurance
- File reviews and auditing of claims across all products
- Make recommendations to proactively manage/prevent future risks
- Support the team manager with day to day management of the team
- Complex claims assessment and management
- Training, mentoring and coaching
- In-depth knowledge of Life Insurance and claims management practices
- Demonstrated life insurance Income Protection claims assessment experience ideally with TPD and trauma/TI claims assessment experience also.
- Strong understanding of the Insurance Act and case laws
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- SCT & FOS experience will be highly regarded.
Want to know more about these opportunities or even just the Sydney claims market in general? I have a lot more to tell! Give me a call. There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Samuel on 0413 182 110, or email: email@example.com
Not what you are looking for? Not a problem. Give me a call to see how we can help with your next career move.