With more investment going into the claims team, our client has created a senior claims assessor role to support the claims function and the team manager with leadership duties.
Why you will love this role;
- Highly engaged and collaborative team
- Supportive manager
- A true 2IC role to gain management experience
- Demonstrated career progression
- Support from dedicated rehab, accounting, and technical teams
- Low claim portfolio numbers
- Coaching and mentoring claims assessors
- Supporting the team manager with management duties
- Completing peer reviews on claims assessed
- Manage a small complex claim portfolio
- Retail life insurance claims assessment experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring assessors
- Experience conducting file reviews/peer reviews on claims (2nd sign-offs)
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell...
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential discussion about your career options please call Samuel Ferguson on (02) 9346 5281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? Don’t to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!