Senior Claims Assessor - Step up to team leader in 6 months!
We are currently working with a well known player in the Insurance sector who is seeking an experienced life insurance claims professional to take on a senior role in their team.
- Numerous benefits including insurance
- Opportunity to move away from standard portfolio management
- Be involved in peer reviews and training
- Opportunity to progress to team leader in 6 months
Reporting to the Claims Manager, you will join a robust team in a company that places great value on its employees, and invests in learning and development and career progression.
As a senior claims assessor you will;
If your background includes life claims assessment experience in retail, group or direct insurance, managing and assessing a full portfolio of claims, then I want to hear from you. File review experience and coaching experience will be highly regarded.
- Provide claims strategies on Income Protection, TPD, terminal illness and trauma claims
- High quality, accurate and timely claims assessment/review
- Conduct file reviews in line with your authority limits
- Conduct formal and informal training sessions
- Be involved in SCT and FOS submissions
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
Want to know more? Give me a call. There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org