The roles are;
- Senior Group Assessor/2IC - role due to internal promotion. 5-10 claim portfolio, file reviews and coaching focused
- Senior Group Assessor - IP Focused, industry funds, 25-35 claim portfolio.
- Senior Retail Assessor x 3 (IP & Lump Sum mix) - newly created role. Reduced portfolio focused on file reviews.
- Stable and growing teams
- Fully resourced claims functions including rehab, technical and legal support
- $100K - $115K base + Super + an array of benefits
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home
- Strong technical background and experience in life insurance claims assessments ideally across all products (group and/or retail)
- Demonstrated experience in peer reviews and/or QA on life claims
- Experience providing claims strategy support to case managers/assessors
- SCT/FOS experience will be highly regarded
- Allied health or legal backgrounds will be beneficial but not essential
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell! Give me a call. There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? not a problem. Give me a call to see how we can help your next career move.