Due to natural growth an opportunity has arisen on a permanent basis for a highly competent and experienced Senior Client Advisor to join the Sydney team on a permanent basis and provide holistic compliant financial advice to clients.
- Work closely with the principal adviser to manage an existing client base
- Provide holistic advise to the loyal client base
- Provide reviews and updates on the progress of their investments
- Maintain and develop relationships and encourage referrals to the business
- Identify potential new clients financial goals and objectives, and putting in place the most appropriate strategies
- Minimum degree qualified and preferably CFP or minimum ADFP
- Extensive experience in holistic financial advice to high net worth clients ideally with exposure to ultra high net worth clients
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated experience with SMSF's and Taxation strategies
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Paul Zantuck on 03 8637 7320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org